The Master List Of Insanely Awesome Links To Cure Boredom With!
- 27 Incredible Views You’d Only See If You Were A Bird
- The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs Of All Time. This Wins The Internet
- What Cities Would Look Like Without Any Lights…WHOA
- 20 Microwave Life Hacks You Might Not Know About
- Top 10 Beauty Life Hacks! These Are Brilliant.
- The 15 Most Unbelievably Colorful Places in the World
- 13 Hypnotizing GIFs That Show How Everyday Things Are Made
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Jurassic Park. #8 Blew My Mind.
- This Is The Most Entertaining Way To Pass Time On The Train
- This Guy Asked For Someone To Fix The Redeye In His Pic. What Happened Next Is Why I Love The Internet.
- 13 Amazing Photos of THINGS CUT IN HALF!
- The 21 Most Ridiculous Infomercial GIFs. #How Do I Life
- This Is Why Photoshop Was Invented. Meet Benedict Cumbercats.
- Here Are 13 Random Acts Of Kindness That Will Make Your Day.
- 14 Reasons To Love Pope Francis. What A Great Human Being.
- 14 Celebrities That LOOK LIKE MATTRESSES
- 11 Celebrities That Might Be Time Travelers
- 12 Weirdly Awesome Things Inside This Guy’s Beard
- The 10 Best Pizza Ideas Ever
- 10 Starbucks Secret Menu Items
- 20 Reasons Fat Cats Are Undeniably The Best Cats
- The Best Movies Coming Out This Year
- 12 Reasons Fake Nails Are The Absolute Worst
- Hand Drawn Art You Won’t Believe Is Real!
- Nurses Held This Newborn Up To Meet His Mommy For The First Time. What He Did Next Melted My Heart.
If you can’t reblog this…
NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL
That’s a fucking low number. That’s fucking sad.
omfg the gif is Luhan
Street harassment is not a compliment.
This! There is a HUGE difference between a genuine compliment and the shit idiots say to you in the street.
By Gryffindor, the bravest were
Prized far beyond the rest;
For Ravenclaw, the cleverest
Would always be the best;
For Hufflepuff, hardworkers were
Most worthy of admission;
And power-hungry Slytherin
Loved those of great ambition.
YOU ARE THE HERO GOTHAM DESERVES
I’M CRYING BECAUSE OF THAT CAPTION
You can’t help but see these pictures as something dirty, even though they’re not!
These pictures aren’t what they seem. It’s just your dirty mind!
WHOAAA my mind is blown.
my mind ain’t that dirty LOL XD
this is scary :o
Krista and Tatiana Hogan are craniopagus twins, meaning they’re connected at the head.
They share a structure that connects Krista’s thalamus to Tatiana’s. The thalamus is a double-lobed organ that plays important roles in processing sensory input and creating consciousness.
Since Krista’s and Tatiana’s thalami are connected, scientists and members of the Hogan family think the girls might view the world differently than the rest of us do.
For example, Dr. Cochrane believes the girls can see through each other’s eyes. He came to this conclusion after covering Krista’s eyes, placing electrodes on her head, and watched Krista’s brain respond after shining a light in Tatiana’s pupils.
Other times, one girl will be watching TV while the other is looking somewhere else. Suddenly, the twin not watching TV will start laughing at what’s happening onscreen.
Their “thalamic bridge” also affects their sense of taste. Krista is a ketchup fiend, but Tatiana hates the stuff. Once, Krista was eating ketchup, and Tatiana furiously tried to wipe it off her own tongue even though she wasn’t eating any ketchup herself.
Perhaps the strangest phenomenon of all is that the twins sometimes use the word “I” to describe both of themselves at once.
As of 2011, no one had run any conclusive tests on the girls and their odd condition. However, scientists who have observed their behavior and brain scans are flabbergasted and excited. While no one can say for sure at the moment, it really does seem Krista and Tatiana can share private thoughts and perceive what the other is sensing.
As someone who wants to study consciousness in the future, I can say this is one of the most extraordinary cases I have ever heard of.
It’s fascinating there is so much more to the nature of consciousness and “self ” than we can ever parse out into something cogent and understandable. Life is crazy and weird and when we think we understand something, we find out how wrong we are.